mike braden

[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]BARNEGAT BAY CHAPTER OF DELTA WATERFOWL[/font]​

2ND ANNUAL DINNER

[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]When: Saturday, February 9, 2013[/font]​

Where: Forked River Tuna [font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Club[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]18 Bay Ave[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Forked River, NJ 08731[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Doors open at 6:00 pm - Dinner at 7:00 pm[/font]​

This will be a privately catered dinner with hors d' oeuvres, soup, salad, main course along with dessert. There will be a cash bar.
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]This will be a FULL PACKED event - Aquapod marsh boat, layout blinds, hand carved decoys, bigfoot goose decoys, GUNS and numerous hunting accessories as well as a ladies table.[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Early bird tickets: All tickets purchased before 2/2/2013 will be entered into a special drawing for a Remington 870!!![/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Ticket prices (includes a one year Delta Waterfowl Membership)[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Kids 12 and under - free[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Youth Ticket (13-17) $25.00[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Single Ticket $60.00[/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Couples Ticket $110.00[/font][font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif] [/font]​
[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Sponsor Ticket $250.00 (includes one chance for the Sponsor Gun)[/font]​

[font=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Contact: Mike - DeltaNJ@aol.com

[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
This year's carver of the year is Lenny Maiorano.

Lenny will be carving a very special decoy just for the Barnegat Bay Chapter to be auctioned off at the dinner 2/9/13.

For those of you that may not know the history behind Lenny, here is a little info.

Lenny started hunting at a young age in New Jersey when we actually had wild quail. Many of Lenny's old stomping grounds are now sub-divisions. Lenny enjoys many different types of hunting and fishing and has even traveled to several different countries in pursuit of game. Lenny has always had a special fondness for ducks which led him to pursue the advice of Bob White - The god father of the Delaware River Style decoy. Bob is one of the best decoys carvers around today and some consider him the absolute authority when it comes to the Delaware River Style decoy.

Bob has a lot to be proud of with Lenny. He is one of Bob's best students who went on to win numerous ribbons in various shows. I have over 7 of Lenny's decoys and they are all my favorite. Lenny carves exceptional pintails and teal but I think that Lenny's favorite is the black duck. I know that it is mine.

For this year's dinner, Lenny will be carving a Barnegat Bay style black duck in a traditional Shrouds style. Once the decoy is finished, I will be posting pics here.

Contact me DeltaNJ@ aol.com for ticket purchases.

Last edited:
The Barnegat Bay Chapter of Delta Waterfowl would like to thank the very generous donations from Cabelas "The World's Foremost Outfitter" www.cabelas.com, Gun Dog Supply www.gundogsupply.com/?-1-800-624-6378 FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $125.00, [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lenny Maiorano - decoy carver and Braden Chiropractic Center.[/font]

Please remember that Delta Waterfowl allows each chapter to keep 25% of the proceeds to benefit "take a youth hunting" and local projects. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the "Restore the Shore" foundation.

banner.jpg
invited.gif
canvasbacks.jpg

Barnegat Bay Chapter of Delta Waterfowl
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Forked River Tuna Club
18 Bay Ave.
Forked River, NJ 08731

6:00 pm Social | 7:00 pm Dinner

For more information contact Dr. Michael Braden at (732) 312-4400 or DeltaNJ@aol.com.
Forward this email to any friends who would be interested in attending!
Contact.jpg

http://www.benchmarkemail.com/sign-...email=3zvvh9nNYISat3yQOB9KZA==&relid=266BCD6D

Last edited:
Additional sponsors are
up.gif

Smitty's Home Improvements
Roofing - Carpentry - Storm Damage (we gots lots)
Demos - Shreetrock repair
(609) 618 - 2070

Sportsman's Center
69 U.S. 130 Bordentown Township, NJ 08505
(609) 298-5300

Dick Jessen - Decoy Carver

Tuckerton Seaport

The menu is in

Appetizers:
Shrimp cocktail, fresh veggie platter, pigs in a blanket, fresh fruit, cheese and meat platter

Soup:
French onion, Lobster Bisque

Tossed salad and dinner rolls

Main course:
Chicken francaise, Penne Vodka, Roast Beef, Crab Cakes
Roasted potatoes, green beans

Dessert:
Italian pastries.

Catering provided by LUIGI'S DELI & CATERING Dover Road South Toms River

Here is the Barnegat Bay Chapter of Delta Waterfowls' Decoy of the Year.

It is an Harry V Shourds Barnegat Bay style Antiqued Black Duck carved by Lenny Maiorano of Rutherford, NJ

HVShourds2_zps7a6df6e1.png

HVShourds1_zps3027def6.png

Last edited:
Here is the remarque that Lenny did on the bottom of the Decoy of the Year signifying it as a Barnegat Bay Chapter original

lennyRemarque_zps393d79ec.png

4 days left to our annual dinner

Lots of great prizes and decoys and a Aquapod!!!

The menu is going to make all of us gain a few pounds.

We will have live entertainment as well in the bar.

Back