Duckboats.net
Skip to Content

Home : Main Forums : Tribute :

Jones River Rosie

Quote Reply
Jones River Rosie
I'm posting here in respect of a great hunting companion and family member Rosie. I've always looked at this forum and thought I had plenty of time, guess I was wrong. I have a newfound respect for those that post and share the many feelings that go through one's head during these times.

Thanks,

Dave H

Last edited by:

Dave Heritage: Nov 21, 2014, 7:12 AM
Quote Reply
Re: Jones River Rosie In reply to
Dave,
So sorry for your loss. We never have enough time with them and they really get in our hearts. Hang tuff!
Sonny
Quote Reply
Sorry for your loss.

Carl
DHBP Member since 1998

"Life is too short to drink bad beer."
Disclaimer: This post and/or report is not a substantiation of or reflection on the true accuracy of the present surveying methods. It is only a report on or comment concerning local observation and/or results. Your results and observation may vary based on your location, local water conditions, food supply, weather conditions and migratory patterns "
Quote Reply
Sorry for your loss Dave.

Comforting words are hard to come by.

Cherish the memories you have with her. They will last forever.

Jon

"Each decoy you touch holds memories of, past, present and God Willing, future hunts. The places, birds, men, boats, dogs and days you spent doing what you so dearly love and enjoy"- Vince Pagliaorli
Quote Reply
Dave,sorry to hear of your loss of Rosie.I'm sure the fond memories will be there for ever.
Quote Reply
  Sorry For your lose my friend... as I tell my young son Life is a wild Ride - Just when you think you have it figured out... add a Labrador!
Quote Reply
Dave sorry to hear of your loss, love the picture of her !!

Fred
Quote Reply
Dave,
Sorry for your loss!! Having been there quite a few times myself it seems to keep getting harder as time goes on and good dogs pass through
Our Hands! Hang tough and GO GET ANOTHER ONE! It will keep you going,
ALL THE BEST!!!

"Remember those that took a hit for you,even when they didn't know you!" U.S.VETERANS!!
Quote Reply
Sorry for your loss. "Choosing a dog is the closest thing you'll ever get to selecting a relative". They are such a special part of our lives for way too short of a time.