Thanks To Guys That Keep Us Going

I've been involved in a couple of duck web sites and the popularity has certainly waned over the past few years.
Social media ? - maybe
The members of this web site for the most part have always been...different...from the masses that frequent most Forums.
The Duckboats community focuses on more than kill, kill, kill, shoot 'em in the face, tailgate posing chest thumping.
....and that's why I've always enjoyed and will continue to frequent duckboats.net

Eric,
I am "undecided" Yes I should say thanks for inviting me in and thanks for all the things I've learned and picked up over the years.
On the other hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I sure have spent a lot of money buying stuff or going places I didn't before know I needed or desired to visit. Well, I guess thanks for that too! :>) :>)
I can truly say this site has enriched my life. Thanks

Thank you Eric, Steve and all the others that make this site what it is.
It is truly a unique community here and one I am proud to be part of.
For many years I would just read through post after post then I decided to join in.
I'm so glad I did and it has given me the opportunity to meet many people from across the US that share a common bond. Boats, dogs and ducks.
Long live Duckboats.net!

What? You mean there are other duck hunting sites? I had no idea. This is the only one I visit, usually daily. It's the only one that matters. Thanks Eric and Chuck for all that you guys do. And thanks to everybody else that supports the site and keeps it ad free. It has been a while, I'll have to get a call or two made up for another donation to the site. Stay tuned...

Steve

Eric, Steve, others ...

Thanks for the DHBP. I've been a member for years and have made some great friends through this forum. In fact, I'm hunting with two of them tomorrow.

Anyway, like Steve said, here's to another 18!

Ed

As the others stated, thank you to Eric and Chuck for starting and keeping this site as the best on the net. I have also made some friendships and met a lot of people who I otherwise would have never known. I have also learned more about the history of duck hunting, decoys, boats, and how to's than I could ever imagine. Thank you to all the members for being a respectful and knowledgeable group of gentleman (and Lady).

Thank you so much Eric, Chuck, and others along the way.
The page and its format has enriched and given me much joy over the last 14 years. Not only through information garnered, but through relationships made. Some of my closest duck hunting friends were met through the site.

God bless you all!

Eric,
My thanks to you and all the others that make this site what it is.
Sitting in SD now going to hunt with my 19 year old son for our first hunt of the year year together in the morning, how time flies.
My brother Chuck says to tell you hello.
Hello to Sutton as well, been a long time since we talked, prairie chickens in the back yard tonight that was cool to see almost as far east as I have seen them.
Best regards,
Mike

Mike

Tell Chuck I said hi. I think he is one of the first guys I ever met online and had email exchanges with. That was back during SPAV over 20 years ago. Wow time flies.

Eric

This is definitely one of the nice corners of the internet. That is in part due to the members but a bigger part is due to the leadership. My thanks to Eric, Chuck, Steve for his past work and all who contribute.

Tom

Thank You Eric & Steve for the fine job you do in running this site. Being an avid duck Hunter for over 60 yrs I have enjoyed the people I have met, as well as the many subjects this site covers pertaining to the sport. Please Continue. Paul

Guys,
I moved from Michigan to South Carolina 5 years ago. I call this "duck purgatory" because SC has a limited production of local ducks beyond woodies and a very small number of migratory birds, compared to other states. The online duck chat forums for SC pale in comparison to other states.

So DHBP has been a lifeline for this my non ending passion.

Thanks to all who participate. Its time for me to ante up some $$. I'll find out how.
Larry Eckart

Thanks to all the sponsors and you Eric. I haven't posted here a lot but have been around since the early days. I have got a lot of enjoyment out of the boat builds, pics and stories through the years.

Back