Looking for used boat trailer

Brad N

Might be a long shot as I don't want to have to travel too far to look, but I am in need of a used boat trailer for my 21 foot fishing/big water duck boat. My trailer was totaled in late November while backing into my driveway returning from a day of shooting divers on Lake Erie. How the other driver didn't see 45 foot of truck and trailer with all lights flashing, I still don't know, but I was very lucky the boat did not suffer too much damage. The trailer was the only thing totaled and insurance is a b#&^h! It was an older aluminum trailer, and insurance only pays replacement value of the depreciated trailer, so, in my mind, I am getting screwed as there was nothing wrong with the old trailer. I am not even getting half of the value of a new trailer, hence why I am in search for gently used, tandem axle trailer for the 21 foot aluminum hull. The hull is a 1985 Sylvan - real deep V, forget the model. Don't need brakes on the trailer as the boat, motor, and full fuel tank weigh in just under 2000 lbs.

If anyone has a lead on a used trailer, near enough for a reasonable drive from Ohio, please let me know.

Thanks - Brad

Back