Gunning Box

Brian Miller

Hey guys, I'm tossing around the idea of getting two gunning boxes for next season. I'm interested in the style that I've seen at the tuckerton show with the full length canvas and all. Not sure who builds them or what they are called.Does anyone know any builder info for these so I can contact someone.

Thank you

Hi Brian,

I`d love to see a picture example of the design/style you are talking about. Can you post some photos? If not, do you know where can I find some pics?

Sounds like a great project.

Joe F.

Brian , Contact Marty Kristiansen in Little Silver NJ. He had two different models on display at the tuckerton Show , With all the canvas cover for the cockpit etc Excellent design to take all weather conditions, this is the type that most N, J, hunters are using. Marty # is 732-977-5648. He had shown complete Pictures of building one on this web site About 6 months ago Look him up I am sure yo will be pleased

Silly me! I saw the phrase "gunning box," in Brian`s post and failed to connect it to the coffin box blind. I was thinking blind box for carrying shells and other gear.

I definitely want to build a "Sanford coffin box."

Back