Scooter's not a genius....

MLBob Furia

...she's just a bundle of 'experiences.'

Picked up one of Ira's "invisilab" hides. Scooter has been sitting in it while it's set up in the family room while we watch TV. Just getting used to hopping up into it, & sitting quietly.
She's been in there for a few hours now.

My wife: "You are going to take that down later; aren't you?" [smile]

View attachment IMGP7755.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like you picked the right blind for her. I think I'd put it up every day if she likes it that much.

Tim

Put a lamp on it and call it "the new end table".

You may have another career in the making as an interior decorater. My kind of family room. Maybe put a decoy on top.

Put a lamp on it and call it "the new end table".

Just showed her these, and she spit out her coffee. [smile]

Bahahahaha...
Posted this picture over on my webpage, and Sutton commented that he'd have moved one of the two-legged members of the hunting party out of the goose blind because Scooter is probably "better mannered, and won't blame anyone else when she farts."

Last edited:
She's one smart pup. And I bet she feels nice & secure in there.

I like the beige slip cover idea myself.

This is definitely where early crate training has a downstream benefit.

If it smells like the dog sling in my truck at the end of the season, I think your wife is showing tremendous restraint!

That's fantastic! I actually just picked up one of those this season too-just the ticket for hunting shallow grass flats with minimal cover. Looks like it works in a living room with minimal cover too!

Back