Why I Didnt Hunt This Morning

Carl

Staff member
'Cause the red tornado warning box was a little discouraging, especially since its on top of my house as well as where I hunt, sirens are going off, time to get off the computer (no joking)...

[inline 01-21-17.jpg ]

View attachment 01-21-17.jpg

Last edited:
Rotation went north of us, no news yet if there was a tornado touch down.

I set the alarm for 2:30 and checked the radar and went back to bed. About shooting time we would have been in a hard downpour and it is still raining hard with lightning. No thanks. I'm at the point where if the weather conditions aren't to my liking I don't go.

I set the alarm for 2:30 and checked the radar and went back to bed. About shooting time we would have been in a hard downpour and it is still raining hard with lightning. No thanks. I'm at the point where if the weather conditions aren't to my liking I don't go.

We are on the other end of the spectrum with our weather here for January. Too mild and calm - I wouldn't go because it is too nice. i'll go for deer this afternoon, though.

Last edited:
Good morning, Carl~

NOTE: This bit of wisdom is NOT from Chapman's Piloting, Seamanship and Small Boat Handling.....

Larson%20-%20screw%20the%20limit_zpsifjb6g8k.jpg

All the best,

SJS

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] I set the alarm for 2:30 and checked the radar and went back to bed. About shooting time we would have been in a hard downpour and it is still raining hard with lightning. No thanks. I'm at the point where if the weather conditions aren't to my liking I don't go. [/font]

Wuss #2

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] I set the alarm for 2:30 and checked the radar and went back to bed. About shooting time we would have been in a hard downpour and it is still raining hard with lightning. No thanks. I'm at the point where if the weather conditions aren't to my liking I don't go. [/font]

Wuss #2

When I was scrolling down, read Tod's reply, read Eric's post, then see Tod quoting Eric, I'm expecting Tod's reply to be what you said. Glad you could pick up for Tod's slacking off.

Tod is kinda slipping these days.

Just sayin....

Tod is wussing out in his commentary!

I was outside enjoying the weather! Cut some wood, helped prune blackberries, went deer hunting AND had a bonfire.

Sorry! I'll do better - I swear!

Picking berries, hah.
Wus

I just rode out the second tornado warning of the day, wind, hail, lightning....

Picking berries, hah.
Wus

I just rode out the second tornado warning of the day, wind, hail, lightning....

I got 2 thorn scratches and didn't even cry - so there.

Back