Hey Sutton, Hitch and all the others down there in America's wang, today's dedicated to you!

Chuck J

National-Hate-Florida-Day.jpg

It's apparently a real thing...

http://every-day-is-special.blogspot.com/2016/02/february-18-national-hate-florida-day.html

Unfortuanlty today is a bad example, as it's sunny and in the 50s here.

[inline capture.jpg]

Oh well, I still hate you...

View attachment Capture.JPG

It's going to be 60 here today. The robins are chirping, geese honking and doves cooing. If I could find some Pansies I'd be planting flowers.
But it sound like this is going to come to an end before next weekend. Extended outlook is for March temps to be at or below normal.

Tim

HAH!!!

I've got a bad feeling about March, its too damn warm already. If we get a strong cold front, tis gonna be tornado city down here.

It's going to be 60 here today. The robins are chirping, geese honking and doves cooing. If I could find some Pansies I'd be planting flowers.
But it sound like this is going to come to an end before next weekend. Extended outlook is for March temps to be at or below normal.

Tim

PANSY!

IMG_0119.jpg

65-66 SE Michigan today. Did all the yard work today to chase the fish on open water tomorrow! I really hope winter doesn't come back and get us, but I'm sure it will. I tell ya one thing this weather is gonna make the 35-40 weather feel like -50

Tony

We've been in and out of 70 degree mark here for the last few weeks. BUT, I grew up in Iowa and my experience with Midwest weather tells me that there's no free lunch, and we will pay for this sooner or later.

yep, same deal here in mass...got up to the 50 mark yesterday and I had the boat out ripping off the season's grass and cedars...cleaning the blood and mud off her and leaving her out in the sun to dry.

woke up this morning to 16 degrees. I'm happy enough that much of the snow is melting off.

Back