schellinger low boat

al sweet

do you guys think a big guy(6'2'' 235 lbs) could hunt out of one comfortably and how would it run with a 15hp with me in it

still looking for a high boat though

Yes, with plenty of room to spare. I have hunted in a low boat, and run to and from spots with 2 guys, gear and decoys. With a 15 you can expect speeds in the mid 20's depending on the prop.

hes asking 6000 for a 99 with a 40 foutstroke on it a little to much money for me i also think it might be heavy with that motor on it

Most guys that don't have flaps on low boats gun them with a canvas similar to any other sneakbox and shoot over the motor, at least in what I've seen.

When late model high boats pop up on rare occasion they seem to go for a premium.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a high w motor for sale in jersey on CL

Where ? I can't find it

Moderator's edit:
Posting items not belonging to you is not allowed.
Re-listing items found online, e.g. Craiglist, is strictly forbidden, unless you own said item.
http://duckboats.net/cgi-bin/forum/...view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Around here a four stroke tiller would probably fetch 4-5 k plus the rarity of the boats seems worth it

Thanks Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
you guys think a 4o fourstroke is overkill and too heavy????
[/font]
I'd be mostly concerned with the weight of that big four stroke back there. I think a 25 or 30 is all you need if you're gunning two guys a lot. I run my 25 at 1/3 throttle most of the time.

Just go to central new Jersey Craigslist and go to Boats and type in Roy in the search and three Boats come up.

No, because after people spamming and circumventing the classified rules, the owner and moderator decided to implement the rule.

Back