MARCH 4 - LI Decoy Collectors Show - FALLING TIDE DVD

Steve Sanford

All~

This coming Saturday, we will be premiering our latest historical documentary:

ON THE FALLING TIDE
The story of traditional Black Duck gunning along the South Shore of Long Island

At the Show (see interactive map/directions to the IBEW Hall at the LIDCA website http://lidecoycollectors.org/annual-show-2017/ ), we will have a couple of gunning boats, a meadow box (IF I complete it this week!), 70 antique LI Black Duck decoys, gear, and lots of photos and information.

SPECIAL ROOM RATE

Ramada Plaza of Long Island
1730 North Ocean Avenue
Holtsville, NY 11742

631-758-2900

TITLE%20-%20BampW%20Linux%20Biolinum%20ALL%20CAPS_zpseqh8ciyu.jpg

We will also be showing our ON THE FALLING TIDE DVD. It is on 2 discs and almost 4 hours altogether. We organized it into 18 "chapters" so you can watch just a few chapters at each sitting.

Each DVD will sell for $20 at the Show.

Cost via mail is $25 (to cover postage, etc). If you cannot attend the Show, just send me an e-mail: sjaysanford@gmail.com Ultimately, I will need your mailing address and a personal check with FALLING TIDE DVD in the memo line. If you order now, I will put you on the List!

The Show opens at 9:00 and closes at 4:00. Plan to spend at least 2 hours to see everything. We will be formally recognizing our on-screen talent (7 veteran gunners) at noon.

Hope to see you on Saturday.

SJS

Last edited:
Back