COOL looking boats I found in a pile of leaves...

Mike Rowinsky

I wish I could figure out how to post pictures and show you guys the two boats I found here in CT. They are wicked in their design. Almost like a snake...wide at the bow and the a quick taper to a long tail to the stern.

Previous owner says one is the original and first out of the mould. Some are saying they may be Reedy Creek Sneakboats.

Anyone willing to help me post their pictures?

7EA5CB83-973D-4B93-A8B0-543FF7F8BCB9.jpg

3F83E69A-E512-4DE6-9B79-814077D0409F.jpg

DE3044ED-6255-4AF8-937C-A44D0F543D1F.jpg

16020D42-B24F-40C2-BBB1-B57D0044D99B.jpg

8E9E759A-924E-4B98-BD6D-697917C1758B.jpg

Last edited:
If you just fallow the directions in the section for attaching a photo you can post the picture. The biggest issue is shrinking the size of the photo to 100B or less. I have to use paint to do that portion. Do not leave out the word inline within the brackets and copy and paste the file name.

Chuck, any idea why the images don't show? Am I the only one that can't see them? :)

I can't see them either. The picture links look like they are in a gmail mailbox so unless you have the username/password to that email they won't be seen.

Tony H must be in on the conspiracy also, can't see his pictures either.

Sorry guys, can't remember the password to my PB account...thought I found a shortcut linking to google, and looked good to me, but my browser was still logged in so they showed. Been crazy at work, will fix as soon as I have a few minutes.

And by the way, I am definitely not in cahoots with Tony in any way shape or form....

I can see the pics

If there wasn't something in there for scale

I might think they were crossbow cases. Lol

Last edited:
I found some information......

They're Reedy Creek Boats originally made in the early 2000's. The molds were sold (according to my source) to Tony in OH after several were molded. According to the guy I bought them from the brown one is THE original out of the molds.

Boats are already sold! A great guy in NJ bought them both off me. He has been looking for a pair for about eight years. He was totally stoked to see them!! He's great plans for them in the salt ponds in NJ.

Back