Just comeing back

clinton andrus

Hello gents, not sure how many of y'all will remember me but I'm back.

Been laid up with work related injury's since last september, not got to build my boat, heck didn't even get to duck hunt this past winter

Still not 100% or able body enough to go back to work yet but looking forward to spending the summer hopefully mending the rest of my wounds building my boat.

Anyway just wanted to say hello for a second time.

Good luck with the recovery Clinton. Building a boat should be just what the doctor ordered. If not go to another doctor?! I'll look forward to seeing the progress this summer.

Jim, I like your comment.

Clinton, in one of Gordon Macquarie's stories, I think it was "Man Tired" or "Nothing to do for Three Weeks" , he talks about "...Doctors curing crazy people with their hands...."

From personal experience: being laid up will make you crazy! Glad to hear you've identified the cure, blessings sent.

Welcome back. Good luck with your continued recovery.

The comment about the "what the doctor ordered" made me smile. I had a great uncle who's best friend was the local doctor. They were known (by family at least) to book sick days for my uncle so they could go on fishing trips.

Thanks fella's, I hope and pray ever thing goes the way I want to.

I'm still planning on building the boat but at this time the doctor's and hospital bills or draining me dry and it still ain't over.

But it could be worse I could be in the ground, so let's hope my luck hold's true.

Ohhh I been fishing the spawn has been good to me on Toledo Bend were I live.

Doctor has been on my rear end about that said I'm doing to much with my arm, I told him to jump off the top off his building

I may have missed out on duck season but I was not going to miss out on the bass spawn.

And thanks again fella's

Back