Devlin Bluebill question?

clinton andrus

To those who have built one are anyone that might have this info.

What do the bluebill's weight in real life when built to plans?

I know the plans give a weight but looking for an actual weight of one built to spec.

Almost 100 views and no reply's to my question, I guess the guys that built bluebills in the past are no longer around to answer my question.

Is that because you haven't built a bluebill?

Either way it doesn't matter that's the boat I am going to
build, just thought I would get lucky and some of the guys that have built them in the past would give me the weight that their bluebill came out to when built to spec.

Y'all all have a blessed day I'm off to the doctor's office for my weekly scan of my arm.

I've been around since '98, I don't remember but one or two Bluebill builds the whole time and none in the recent past.

If I were gonna do a build, I'd be building a Bluebill too.

Hello Carl, hope you are well today.

Yea I searched the back log of post's and found a few folks that had posted pics of bluebills they had built and found one or maybe two bluebill build threads.

Just was hoping they was still around to answer a few questions.

Last edited:
I have spent some time talking with Sam about some mod's I want to do to the boat and he gave me some good direction to go on.

I built a few models to test the ideas out and it worked really well.

I placed the orders for most of my build materials yesterday but I'm waiting on starting the build till I find out if the doc what's to reopen my shoulder and arm and do more surgery, till I find that out it is at a stand still really.

Back