head lamps

Batteries last me 5 to 6 weeks. I hunt a lot, I use it for choring at night, I n use it for letting the dogs out at night. I get a lot of run time. On a set of batteries. No complaints

Been looking for something like that to replace my old one. Hope they are as good as you say, i ordered a couple.

I have bought the stream light ones and they have been holding up for 4 plus years. I also have a maxxeon re-chargeable one that I use every day at work and that too has lasted 2 plus years

Derek,

I ordered two on the 23rd I think, directly from China and they arrived today. WOW are they bright. These are going to work great. Thanks for the heads up.

I have ordered a variety of head lamps from ebay/china. have had good luck with all of them. super bright. take note that the more lumens the lamp puts out the faster the batteries will run down. 1000 lumen is very bright and will last much longer on a charge than 5000 lumen with the same batteries. the rechargeable batteries also vary in millivolt capacity. get the greatest capacity and you get longer life. I have one light that takes AAA's and has a variable out put toggle. you can pay 10 to 20 times as much for the same out put lights from bass pro, cabelas, etc.

Glad you like them. One hint, put a piece of black tape around the battery case. The only weak sports is the hinges. If you drop it, I have had one break. But for $10, you are not out a lot.

I ordered one and it showed up today. Looks like a good light and I like the size. I took it out in the back yard and it is plenty bright. Definitely worth the $10

Derek, I bought 5, one for me and the rest for Christmas presents. I have tried 2 and they work fine. The tape is a good idea i dropped one on a concrete floor and the battery case came open, easy fix,thanks for the tip.

Derek, thanks for the tip. My two arrived today. Definitely the brightest $10 head lamp I've ever had, and we'll be testing battery life the next three nights chasing Hexagenia mayflies, which hatch just at dark and drive the brook trout nuts.

Back