Photobucket Test

MLBob Furia

[size 4]Rarely use photobucket here on Duckboats. Usually load resized pictures from my picture files using the inline icon inserted in my post (pretty simple).
I have seen all the flap over "third party hosting" on some of the sites I visit, and have gotten all the pitches/notices from Photobucket as well.
However, I find that by uploading to my present free account and using the little bars icon on the pictures in the "library" section, I can still pull up "share", copy & paste the IMG code to my posts and have my pictures appear on any website.

Am I missing something in the way folks usually post from PB??
Just loaded this picture to PB 5 minutes ago; still doing the same with other websites that have no function for posting pictures directly from a picture file:

IMGP8944_zpsyspuazyc.jpg

That being said, I will send the call in the picture to whoever sends Eric $65 toward the funding of the proposed upgrade. Contact Eric by P.M. to let him know.

Eric, just confirm a name and address when you get the $$, and I'll get the call out to whoever.

Here is a picture direct from my files loaded using the present system and the "inline" method. (Chuck J. instructed me on how to do this, and if I can, anybody should be able to):

1.Simply click on the "inlne" bracketed option to place it where you want the picture to appear in your post.
2. choose the picture from your file (re-sized below 100kb).
3. copy & paste the name of the picture that appears when you load it [ie: inline duck.jpg] after the word "inline" in the inline bracket you inserted in your post ( leave one space between the word inline and your file name) and you should be good to go.
You can preview your post to see if everything loaded.
Easy peasy.
View attachment dbb.jpg

Back