FAMILY PET

crohrer

I know this is a duck hunting page but we had a l dash hound her name was Rosie and 14 year old. She has been having trouble with her liver for a month. We had to put her down Wed night i thought i was a tuff guy i have cryed like a baby many times. she went every were with us and sleep in between my wife and me every night. WE WILL MISS HER ALOT thanks for this Tribute

Chrohrer, sorry to hear about Rosie. Little dogs give so much love it's devastating when they leave us. At 14, Rosie had a good, long life with people who loved her.

Really sorry to hear it. Even if they are not duck hunters, it hurts when we loose them.

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like she had a great life as an integral part of your family, as it should be. Gradually, the loss becomes memories that will make you smile as you remember them. These you can carry with you with fondness as I am certain she will of you.
Condolences,
JimH

Chuck,sorry to hear of your loss.It's never easy.Memories are all we have of departed loved ones.

Thanks Guys for you input it helped my wife an me a lot to know that there is good people out there that cares
Thanks Again Tammy & Chuck

Back