God has taken my little girl

Eddie Kershaw

Im not a man of words so now I have got to say what I feel in my heart, 2 weeks ago I had to put Meg down as she was termicaly ill, she had tumors on her lungs and then her back legs went, I got her to the vets as quick has possible and then the vet could,nt do any more for her and put her down and she died in my arms with me telling her Daddy loves her, Im finding it so to come to terms that she has gone, I wished that God would have taken me with her. Meg was 11 years old and was the Gr Gr Grandaughter of a dog called Drakeshead Breese, Breese was the only gundog in British history to win the Gundog championships 3 times running 1985, 1986, 1987 and his record has never been Broken and for temperment and working Ability Meg lived up
to her GrGr Grandfathers exspectaions, to me she was a Queen, My Queen and now God has taken her off me.
I have now had her Cremated and I have got her ashes which will be mix with mine and scatterd on the Mersey Estruary back here in the U.K. where I shoot , when its my time to go, ( God please dont make it so long and look after my little girl for me) because her daddy will always love her.
Meg
11th June 1998-27th July 2009

Eddie.

My deepest sympathies for you loss. Alot of us know your pain, and have a good understanding of what you are going through. It sounds like Meg was a fine companion, and you'll have many memories to cheerish.

_Jack

Jack thanks for your simpathies, Meg was one heck of a girl I have never had one like her in my life time, and there will never be another dog to touch
her has long as I live she shared evrything with me even my meals and bed, If she wanted anything, she would not steal it, she would look at the object
and then look at you and give you a kiss then look back at the object.
take care
Eddie.

Eddie,

Sorry to hear of your loss. We become so attached to our four legged family members...it's such a shame their time with us is so limited.

Take care,

Chuck

Chuck thanks for simperthies for the loss of Meg, all I can pray for now is that God looks after her until I get to that big marsh in the sky.
Eddie.

Sorry to hear this news Eddie. We'll include you in our family's prayers for healing and that the memories ramain vivid. God Bless You Mate.

Thanks Joe its nice to know and its a comfort that people understand what Im going through with Buddy,s loosing there dogs as well, some people car,nt
understand why I cry over a dog but she was a part of me, and its nice to know that I have buddys that understand.
take care
Eddie

Joe we can now greive together Buddy as I know you have lost your dog as well, and you are in the same position as me, they say times a ealer but its going to be a long time for us and we will never forget our dogs.
take care Buddy
Eddie.

Back