Kaeli is gone

Eric Esper

I lost my little girl Kaeli today, She was 13, a Dobie shep mix and not a hunter but I'm putting this here anyway. she was always happy and goofy and brought a lot of joy and bounce to my wife and I's life. Kaeli means a party and she was that. I don't know if this is harder because Sue and I don't have any children but I hurt so bad I can't see straight I cant believe I'll not see those brown eyes stareing at me when I come home from work.
anyway I just have to put something somewhere before I go back to pretending I'm okay.

View attachment IMG_2226_3_1.JPG

Eric Im sorry to ear of your loss and my heart go,s out to you and your wife, and prayes are being said for you by the Kershaw family.
stay strong
Eddie.

Always hard to loose a loyal companion like that. Only those of us who have experienced it first hand can truly understand. I hope the memories you have will sustain you through this difficult time.

Eric,

I'm sorry to hear of this. Michele and I have been talking about it, and I'm pretty sure that God has a place for dogs on the other side.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." Mark Twain

Eric,
I am sorry to hear your going through this. In our brief conversation earlier this year I remember you talking about her. I cant even think about when I have to face this. The last time I was a child and for some reason I think its going to be much harder and a grown man.

My thoughts are with you.

Cherish the happy times you shared with Kaeli.That will help you through the grieving.It always helps to talk about her.It never gets easy.

Hi Eric,
Dogs are a family member and it hurts when they are lost.
It's the worst kind of pain. There is nothing that can make it better, but time.
I know exactly what you are feeling. I am sorry for your loss.
Boyd

Back