Best dog ladder for a Bankes?

Tim Adams

I would like to put a ladder on the stern of my Bankes freedom and was curious if anyone has any suggestions.
Thanks,
Tim

Last edited:
The avery one that looks like a lock on deer stand works well on my Goliath. I think it's the double duty.

I use the upside down "j" hooks on it and put them on the grass rails. It's real easy to take off in a pinch, and fits nicely in the splash well.

-D

Tim the ladder that I made [for about$ 3.00] in change for nuts & bolts , Plus my time work well for me I also added a swing down platform 2x2 for my yellow lab onto the bottom rung.This ladder assits me and my dog to get into "the Hawk' same as a banks, or TDB by attaching it to the rub rail,so if I have to get out of the boat in knee deep water I can get back in. If you decide to make one You can give me a call I'll be glad to explain it better to you Cas at 1-302-999-1013 in Delaware

I use the earlier version of the Avery double duty, I have reversed the hooks, modified the deck so the dawg can get some traction. I put it on grass rails too. I do everything Dave 'ski does. ;-)

Back