Scouting for Sea ducks but found something else!!

Farrukh Ashraf

So i'm determined to get Sea ducks this year and have burned many Sundays scouting and practicing, they are NOT here yet but last time out i was startled by this huge fin by my boat and the sound track of jaws started ringing in my ears, but that was for couple seconds

new55011.jpg

TJ my dog wanted to leap out of boat, he was extremely curious and i gave him the "look" and he sat back down, they did put quiet some show

new55005.jpg

Bye bye dolphins

new55003.jpg

Farrukh

wOW!

Really neat to see dolphins out there.

I have had to hold my hounds back on a sextet of River otters before
and even had a beaver bolt out of the cottonwoods and do a cannonball into the river during late goose season (damned nearly scared me and the dogs to death.)

dolphins... never

least not yet.

Farrukh,
One summer in college I camped for a week on the Gulf Of Mexico wading catching tons of fish and crabs. One guy wading near me was picked up by a young dolphin and carried backwards for about 15 yards. Scarred him speechless and could only mouth the word "shark". I was hilarious.
When they were around the sharks weren't, mostly that is.
Good pictures, thanks for sharing.

Where have you scouted for sea ducks at so far. Is that your banks boat also in the picture, their great boats i have the Freedom and love it. Jake

Neat! Did you see any sea ducks too?

We were doing field work last week in lowerr Perdido Bay and got a XXX rated show from 3 male and 1 female dolphin.
They came up in a big rolling ball of dolphins right next to the boat and it was extremely obvious they were not simply playing!!!!

If you ever want company on your sea duck hunt give me a call at 732-456-4133 I am interested in sea ducks but my boat is a little small..

Very cool pictures Farrukh! I haven't seen dolphins up close in several years. I miss the ocean.

Good luck with the sea ducks! Hope they show up for you soon.

Farrukh,
One summer in college I camped for a week on the Gulf Of Mexico wading catching tons of fish and crabs. One guy wading near me was picked up by a young dolphin and carried backwards for about 15 yards. Scarred him speechless and could only mouth the word "shark". I was hilarious.
When they were around the sharks weren't, mostly that is.
Good pictures, thanks for sharing.

Yikes, i'm never going in water with any kind of fins.

Where have you scouted for sea ducks at so far. Is that your banks boat also in the picture, their great boats i have the Freedom and love it. Jake

All over NJ Jake, yup its a Freedom and i'm lovin it too!!

Neat! Did you see any sea ducks too?

We were doing field work last week in lowerr Perdido Bay and got a XXX rated show from 3 male and 1 female dolphin.
They came up in a big rolling ball of dolphins right next to the boat and it was extremely obvious they were not simply playing!!!!

Hmm these looked kinda romantic towards each other too, and yeah saw a pair of black scoter in whole day

Back