Slow hunting in Oklahoma

Robert Schaffer

Last edited:
Robert: I hear you. It looks like fall, but while I was trying to get my Kayak out and ready for hunting, the 30 mph south wind and shirt sleeve weather made it seem like fishing time instead. I hear we're supposed to get rain and cooler temps come Thursday.

Mike
(Lincoln Co)

I went from wearing a shirt to putting on a vest yesterday. The cold front made its way down here. It should be there soon. I, too, am hoping for some ducks.
Al

Slow for us around the Muskogee,OK area too. Got 2 Canadas and saw a few ducks. Heard some shooting around us, but not much. Probably been more productive snipe hunting. Saw lots of those around us. Hopefully, this weekend will be better.

Welcome To the Duckboat Forum Robert! I dont know what happened to Your Photos? Robert is one of the few Young Guns I know that knows how to do it right. Here are some photos I have so You guys can put a face with the name.

20100920_0434.jpg

20100914_0433.jpg

IMG_0433-2.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436-1.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Welcome, Tom. After Rob showed the pictures I know now why you haven't seen many ducks----I think you shot them all! Nice pics!
Al

I'm sure it's just the hair and reference to Oklahoma that are the common denominator but Robert could be related to Sam Bradford...

ncf_g_bradford1_sw_400.jpg

Got my pics fixed Rob and wow forgot we have had that many good hunts.. hopefully many more to come, and just so everyone knows the reason i know how to do it right is because of Rob. He is by far the best ive hunted with this man knows his waterfowl hunting!

Back