Visit NJ

C Bow

My wife and I are going to take a few days around the first of April and come to South Jersey and ride around and see if I can find a Sneakbox that is big enough for me and a dog and some decoys. If anyone could send me some contacts that maybe could point me in the right direction we would be most grateful. I have enjoyed this site for some time and have found everyone very helpful. If anyone knows someone who makes boats to order please send contact info to cbow57@charter.net I would be happy to pay someone for help.Thanks Coy

although visiting NJ is on my list as well, I'd search the classifieds for one! They come up often, and craigslists has quite a few relatively close to you. If I was a seller, I know I'd let a potential buyer sit in it with his dog...

good luck, they are awesome hulls!

Simonsen is the guy I would use if I was going to have one built. His are true Barnegat style boats. If you want something to go fast Schellinger is the one. I understand the Fricke boats are also really nice, but I haven't seen them. Do you want to find a used boat or have one made?

May want to look at Jay H's fully restored Perrine in Toms River (Ocean County). He has a recent listing in the duckboat.net classified. It is 15' and could surely handle a man and his dog. Beautiful job... many of us drooled over it at the Tuckerton show last year.

Bill Simonsen
4055 Ocean Heights Ave.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

609-653-0682

I went to visit Bill last March. He builds beautiful boats. I wound up buying a SouthBay instead and, sticking with the Long Island heritage.

John Hall IV on this site has a brand new one for sale. Speak with John and good luck !!

Back