2010 Mako CC

Doug C

211 Mako CC Bayshark (2010)[font=Calibri,Calibri][font=Calibri,Calibri]. Boat is 21'8" long with an 8'2" beam. It is powered by a two stroke [/font][/font]135hp Merc Optimax (2007) [font=Calibri,Calibri][font=Calibri,Calibri]with a 3 blade SS prop with approximately 60-70 hrs. Hydraulic steering, power tilt trim, full gauges, SS wheel and hardware, 30 front and 15 gallon rear live wells with full under floor plumbing, Hummingbird fish/depth finder. Comes with a "ride on" tandem axle trailer. Boat only draws 12-14 inches and on plane can run in 15 inches. Motor has been professionally serviced, new plugs, upgraded water pump, new lower unit oil, new fuel pumps (high and low pressure). The optimax is extremely fuel efficient and runs like new. I run only non-ethanol gas. Will cruise at 30mph and at WOT it will run 50-52mph. It’s a great flats fishing boat and will handle the rough waters of the bay as well. Casting decks on the bow and stern. The boat is already wired for a second battery and a bow mounted trolling motor set up. I also have a full custom, trailerable, canvas cover ($1,400) that I will throw in with it. Boat, motor and trailer are all near mint.
Asking $23,000 OBO, Boat, Motor, and trailer; NADA is $26,000 and that doesn’t include the trailer. Selling the boat due to another child on the way.
PM for contact info. Boat is located on the Eastern Shore of VA. I live next to a boat ramp and a demonstration would be easy. Thanks for looking.

Doug
[/font]
[/font]

View attachment IMG00016.jpg

Last edited:
Back