A old duck hunters feeble attempt to post photos

Vince Pagliaroli

Hollow Sugar Pine drake Wood Duck decoy ready for rigging. Oil paint on wine case lid that mimics the old PGC Goose Area keystone orange and yellow sign.

Wood Duck drake decoy, watercolor gift to the Dr. that "repaired" my hands. Ring-Necked drake decoy watercolor on cardboard ready to frame.

Feels very good to be productive again, and getting accustomed to the new DBHF format.

Best regards to all
Vince

Attachments

• Hollow sugar pine Wood Duck Decoy.jpg
    Hollow sugar pine Wood Duck Decoy.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 17
  • goose hunter with PGC sign.jpg
    goose hunter with PGC sign.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 17
  • goose hunter sign.jpg
    goose hunter sign.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Wood Duck watercolor for Dr. M..jpg
    Wood Duck watercolor for Dr. M..jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Ringneck duck decoy watercolor.jpg
    Ringneck duck decoy watercolor.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 15
Glad you're able to get back at it Vince, they look good.

Did you pick up any birds from the decoy show you went to to add to your collection?

Great stuff, Vince! Good time of the year to get productive while the weather makes up its mind.
The painting you sent hangs in a place of honor in my "music room."

Vince

Good to see you posting pictures. I really like the Canada goose pic on the Do Not Disturb sign. Some great work across the board.

Thank you very much folks for the kind words, much appreciated. Plenty of very good work from the members here and I'm trying to keep up. A very good place for information and inspiration.

Best regards
Vince

Glad you're able to get back at it Vince, they look good.

Did you pick up any birds from the decoy show you went to to add to your collection?

Ben -

I have not been to the Ohio show in many years. I'm trying to keep my old decoy addiction in check. Sometimes it works, other times it does not. As for my fly fishing addiction I'm beyond hope.

Best regards
Vince

Great stuff, Vince! Good time of the year to get productive while the weather makes up its mind.
The painting you sent hangs in a place of honor in my "music room."

Bob,

Two weeks ago I was fly fishing and the streams were very low for this time of year. We have been in drought mode for a year. From severe now back to moderate but spreading. We have gotten some rain and for the last 3-4 days much needed snow. Checked out a bass & panfish pond the other day in the snow squalls. Wood Duck pairs, Hooded Merganser pair. one drake Bufflehead and a prime drake Old Squaw hanging together. The OS was snoozing most of the time from the long flight. Got some interesting poses for consideration from that tired guy.

I'm very happy that my work is enjoyed at yer home and has a place of honor. What more can a artist ask for. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Best regards
Vince

Hollow Sugar Pine drake Wood Duck decoy ready for rigging. Oil paint on wine case lid that mimics the old PGC Goose Area keystone orange and yellow sign.

Wood Duck drake decoy, watercolor gift to the Dr. that "repaired" my hands. Ring-Necked drake decoy watercolor on cardboard ready to frame.

Feels very good to be productive again, and getting accustomed to the new DBHF format.

Best regards to all
Vince
Beautiful work

Back