Another surprize

Hey Tom,

I'm sorry to hear that you're going to be headed to more rounds of chemo. I hope that you and the docs can knock it back so that it's just a nuisance you have to deal with later on down the road, or not deal with at all. I will continue thinking really good thoughts for you.

Dani

Mark, We may need a driver at least once soon. My treatments will overlap her cataract surgery and a friends knee surgury. I will let you know for sure, thanks so much. Getting old is NOT for sissies

All the best on your journey Tom. I'm glad you're reaching out to friends. Especially the gang here. They've helped me tremendously with "stuff" and continue to do so. Keep fighting there's a duck season just around the corner.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Tom. A lot of new stuff right now with stem cell technology. We're all pulling for you.

Tom

We live just a few miles from Mayo. If we can help in any way, place to stay, home cooked meal while you are in town or anything please do not hesitate to call. Welcome to stop by anytime if for nothing else just to see the progress on the BBIII.

Bless you Andrew, Mayo will be later this summer and I will keep your # on speed dial. Would love to see another boat coming together instead of aging like mine.

So far so good, chemo is going well, no horrible side effects just tired. Finished one set and just started another, should go into the summer. Got lab results back from yesterday with a note from the onco doc congrats on progress. All moving in the right direction and getting close to "normal". Mark, I know what you are thinking.Doing PT and support group thing, all good. I do miss getting up early and getting busy but that will have to wait a bit. Feeling very positive. Shiny side up, T

That's good news for sure, you are headed in the right direction.
Take care & get some rest, there will be time to work & play later!

Dave, Yes I know "normal" is elusive. I am looking to fall and maybe another liars fest at Lacrosse. That preseason event has always been a highlight. Hope to be ready by then. Thanks for all the thoughts. Shiny side up

Back