brant decoy

perry

Anyone have a good quality picture showing side pockets on a brant,need to start painting soon. Bill

DSCN1051.jpg

Hey Perry, is it a pacific or a altantic .. you need ? And do you have high speed connection ? i will send you a package of photo

Stef

Last edited:
Stef,I don.t have high speed,Iam going to do a brant shoot with a outdoor writer next dec. in tuckerton NJ,and need atlantic brant pictures. I need to do for the shoot twenty atlantic brant , twenty bluebills, ten mallards thats a heavy load for me but hope to have them done by then. would like any help. thanks Bill Perry

Thanks Bob I always love to see your work I like the splater painting I am doing it on my mallards but dont do it justice. best,Bill Perry

Nice deke Bill.Can't go wrong with the pics on the sites that David Jack sent.Do ypo plan on being at Tuckerton this year??

the hunt with this rig is over....If you're planning on selling them off once the hunt is over I'd be interested in being on the list....

Steve

Joe .. it funny ... if i have time , i like to carve for my onw rig ... but to much work

Steve, i know another carver ( Godin for dont tell ) whos carve hunting decoy at a average 2500$ USD , and ont of is customer hunt with this duck ..

Can you imagine that

this is a Godin duck , 3th in world for a rig, dont rememeber the years ... i buy it

[inline stef-vs-godin35k.jpg ].

stef-vs-godin35k.jpg

Back