broadbill canvass and grass

jeff tarr

Getting the boat ready for early duck season on Oct.12.Made the framing for the spray skirt and took the boat to a friend of my wife's who just happened to be n the boat canvass business .So heres what she made for me.While I was teal hunting last weak I did some.scouting and cut.some grass for the broadbill.

View attachment IMG_20130730_184653-1.jpg
View attachment IMG_20130730_184700-1.jpg
View attachment IMG_20130725_191606-1.jpg
View attachment IMG_20130928_134313-1.jpg
View attachment IMG_20130928_134334-1.jpg

Yea I downsized to a toller last year.I always have had labs and Chessies.Cowboy is only 32 pounds but he has heart.And fits Well in small boats.

Very nice.
The pup is gorgeous I'm thinking a toller will be my next dog. I love the big white patch, someday....

I like the copperhead in the back too. I took mine out of storage last week and took her for a rip. I miss driving that thing around, it just makes me want to set gator lines and yell "choot em" haha

Yea the dog is cool ,I have never had one with as much personality and his agility is amazing and he off the hook when it comes to birds.The copperhead is amazing,it does everything they say it will,the shallowed the water the better it runs.I should have got one years ago.

Do you remember the breeder you got him from?

The copper head was the best investment i ever made duck hunting is so much easier

Back