Call Pictures

Very nice calls, Tim. I have heard a lot of good things about this wonderful man who lived such a full life (including being a World War II pilot, until just a little over a year in December when he passed away. Burlington, Iowa was his home.
Al

Yes, as I am learning, Paul Kingyon was by all accounts a great American and a great human being. This is one of the facrtors that drives me to commemorate his work. I only wish that I had known about him before he passed away. I would have loved to have been able to spend some time with him. I can imagine that he must of had some incredible stories and a wealth of knowledge.

Tim, nice calls, like the traditional looks. Bought a lathe, but haven't had a chance to get started. Read a lot of posts, but not ready yet. You give lessons???

Hey Rich,

I would be glad to help get you started. 401-369-0646 is the best way to reach me. BTW, my son is looking for Super Black Eagle and I am looking for a Belgum Browing in 12 ga. If you hear of anything please give me a call?

Last edited:
Back