Carving Day in Missouri April 27th

Hope you guys have a great time Tom. Seeing this makes me want to go ahead and plan another. Cant wait to see the pics.

So Tom, Topeka is only about 1 1/2 hours away .... so I need to coordinate a visit to my son's home in Topeka with one of your cook outs....er a I mean carving get together :)

wish I would have seen this earlier Tom, I would have made it down. If you do a mid summer or fall carving get together, please pm, would love to attend!

Best,
Tim

fishing? ;) Started out looking promising here 3 or so weeks ago, but slacked off the last couple weeks with the weather - nothing big, but lots of fun!

p82a0085.jpg
p82a0086.jpg
p82a0058.jpg

Best,
Tim

Dave I am glad you made it. It is great spending time with people like yourself. Thank you for the wonderful gift. I used it on a bill and it was perfect.

Tim,

You had better get back at those fish. I made a couple stops on the way home from Kansas City. Didn't take pics, but I brought home a nice mess of crappies and gills for the table. Had fish last night and again tonight. Plus a few bags for the freezer.

I should have been out yesterday and today, but work has me tied up :(

Any size to the crappie? Largest for me this year has only been in the 11" to 12" range.

Weather looks to be heading wacky again....

Tim

Back