Duck Wrangler

Bill.... go to "Search Posts" at the top of the screen, you can enter "Duck Wrangler" and search for all previous posts on the subject on this website.... should get you all the information you need.
Chris told me you got the boat, good luck.

William,

I have the Duck Wrangler 17 ( fiberglass ) I love the boat. It is a beast in the water, and breaking ice...Taken it out in some nasty weather and absolutely handled it no problem.. I had the 14 footer also and hated to get rid of it. But I needed more room to get extra guys out... I think it is the best blind system out there.
If you have any questions send me a PM

Mike

I have a dw15 and love it ! ALso own a few duckwaters as well , but for a glass boat i have never had 1 single issue with it . It hunts 3 guys very comfortablely . No complaints from me .

If you have any questions, I'd prefer if you DON'T use personal messages.
I and others are probably interested in hearing more, too.
Thanks

If you have any questions, I'd prefer if you DON'T use personal messages.
I and others are probably interested in hearing more, too.
Thanks

I'll echo Brent's thought, that by saving information to PMs we don't really share as a community.

I'll also throw a word of caution, that in using the search function, there is many past (and sometimes heated) discussions about Duck Wrangler and other brands, and in more than one instance there has been "brand confusion" in the threads...so make sure you read the ENTIRE THREAD as sometimes there is clarification in a post that comes later in the thread

Chuck

I too have the 17' Wrangler. Killer boat, damn shame they don't make them anymore in fiberglass.

If anyone is looking for a great 14' Boat, My brother is selling his 14' Hawk. Absolutely "Cherry" condition. Comes with blind, 25hp Yamaha (Mint) and trailer. Boat is located on Long Island.. Not sure of his price yet, real sweet ride though. He's selling because he's moving up to a bigger rig..

Last edited:
I too have the 17' Wrangler. Killer boat, damn shame they don't make them anymore in fiberglass.
________________________________________________________________________________

You have a Wrangler or Duck Wrangler they are two different boats wrangler is now Duck boss and they are awesome boats and made of all fiberglass.

Last edited:
________________________________________________________________________________

You have a Wrangler or Duck Wrangler they are two different boats wrangler is now Duck boss and they are awesome boats and made of all fiberglass.

Yeah, every time one of these brands get brought up, there is this same confusion...

That's why I changed the name to Duck Boss to eventually get rid of the confusion. Eighteen months ago I introduced a completely new 17.5ft. model and this last fall at Tuckerton I had my new 13ft. sneak boat.

Tom.

Back