duckboats.net T-Shirts Resurrected

Capt.,
If that's a serious pocket question; from my post: [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] "Old man reading glasses pocket would be worth added $." "Cheaters" are a fact of life as we get older, always got to have them nearby in case we need to read or examine something closely. Pants pockets destroy them, hanging them around one's neck is wicked nerdy and probably a safety issue if you're active. I personnally rarely ever wear a pocket-less tee shirt as a top layer. Sucks to get old-ish but sure beats the alternative!

Scott

[/font]

Capt.,
If that's a serious pocket question; from my post: [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] "Old man reading glasses pocket would be worth added $." "Cheaters" are a fact of life as we get older, always got to have them nearby in case we need to read or examine something closely. Pants pockets destroy them, hanging them around one's neck is wicked nerdy and probably a safety issue if you're active. I personnally rarely ever wear a pocket-less tee shirt as a top layer. Sucks to get old-ish but sure beats the alternative!

Scott

[/font]

Scott - I'm going to have to vote against the pocket if that is ever brought to a vote... I'm an engineer but try not to look like one outside of work. I've heard enough "where's your pocket protector?" jokes and purposefully avoid shirts with pockets. :)

Oh and I'm not sure how old you are but glasses and sunglasses with sport bands are all the rage with the young folks now and don't fall in the nerdy category anymore, ha.

Kyle,

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]"glasses and sunglasses with sport bands are all the rage with the young folks now and don't fall in the nerdy category anymore[/font]"

Must be a Southern trend, I haven't noticed this in the North East yet (well maybe sunglasses) and I've only seen one guy in this whole office building who has his cheaters on a band. You must hang with really old guys, if they even know what a pocket protector is. Last time I saw one in real use was the early 80's and he used it to make a statement. Not sure what the statement was, but he knew they were a thing of the past. Now, when was the last time you wore a calculator on your belt? Back in the 70's when it represented two weeks of my summer job pay, calculators were certainly treated with a lot more respect, even if we couldn't program them.

Long live Reverse Polish Notation!

Scott

Last edited:
WE'RE HERE and WE'RE ENGINEERs

Walk Proud young man WALK PROUD...

POCKET POCKET POCKET POCKET can I get an AMEN.........

Steve

Back