Fishin' & Scoutin' with the girls.

Carl it is great that you got the family involved. My wife had all ready had done a lot of fishing before I met her. However she had never duck hunted. It was a real learning experience for her. She was really game and caught on quickly. She learned how to retrieve ducks and never complained except when the water was cold then she would shiver quite a bit. This was before I got a retriever. Just remember duck hunting isn't for every one.
Carl after a day of duck hunting we stopped in to have some of that great Wisconsin beer. I knew most of the people there. A friend asked how did the hunting go and I replied I got a few. Some one asked if I had a retriever which at that time I didn't. So I said my wife retrieved the ducks this brought a smile to the bartenders face because he knew different. My wife played right a long and gave a shiver and said the water was kind of cold.

Well... some one I didn't know, thought I was a real A--- Hole and with the looks he gave me told me he was going to set me straight. It wasn't a time to go to the men's room.
It took a while for him to figure out it was just a story. He could have been drinking bad beer I am not sure.

Carl, There's a saying over on the Xterra page; No pictures, it didn't happen! So where's the pictures. You know we all love seeing the family fishing pictures. Bring them on.

Glad you got the family out,
Scott

I have a few but we don't usually post pics of the kids on the internet.
Maybe a little over-cautious but that's just the way we do things.

Back