Happy Decoys

BlaineD

Whats a guy to do when he lives in NE Ohio and Bob Furia makes him two of the prettiest Pintail decoys in the world with no pintails around....put them in your carry on and get your butt into the Louisiana marsh

IMG_4451.jpg

Once the sunshine hit these guys it wasn't long before the party began

IMG_4454.jpg

INCOMING!!!!!

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

As they sit on my bookshelf now at least I can look them in the eye now....and they are smiling back!

Oh, so pretty...They are thick on the Texas Prairie...Gets sick seeing them every morning after two in the bag...Wonderful pictures and decoys on the water...

Regards,
Kristan

Way to go. Those decoys make it almost unfair for the ducks.
Cool fly over photo, no mistaking pintails going over.

Tim

Here are a few more pics ....... I Love LA!

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

1.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

And last but not least..a friend waiting back at the boathouse....

IMG_4508.jpg

Blaine, I would say that you are a pretty lucky man. That had to be sweet to set out those two gorgeous decoys and watch the bull sprigs come in. I sure did enjoy your pictures.
Al

Gee, I wonder what Bob would say about you throwing his decoys on the ground with a bunch of dead birds. Tsk, Tsk, :>) :>) :>)

Bob might say something along the lines of ,,, good job man!

Sweet! Great Pictures, I really like the shot of the decoys and all of Princes of fowl that fell to ya'lls guns! Pintails are one of my favorite!

Sorry no more pics of that boat but they call them cabin boats and there are quite a few down there. Standard mode of transport to the pirogues then to the blinds.

Great pictures thanks for sharing. That cabin boat looks pretty neat bet thats a nice place to take nap.

Enjoyed the Cajun Flamingos.

I'm pretty sure those Rails are out of season now but if you're ever down there for the first half bust a couple of them. They are fun to shoot and are delicious.

Ed.

Great to see them in action. Nothing like seeing a MLBob hen on the water. She looks like she's gonna get up and fly away.

Back