Hello!!

Ed Auman

Just thought I stop in and say hello to all you fine folk! We are having a real summer in southern Maine this year and I'm loving it.. But looking forward to fall no dought.. Well i hope all is well with you guys.. take care Ed

Thanks for the hello Ed. I will be in Harpswell in 2 weeks, can't wait to take deep breaths of fresh air.

dc

Dave, things are more normal (much better) now, but last week even in Harpswell there was no relief. We were one peninsula to the north in Phippsburg and it was 95 even standing on Popham Beach.

Ed, where in southern Maine are you? I'm up in Manchester.

Hello Dave,
How are you? What brings you to Maine? Vacationing I hope! Hope all has been well with you and yours.
Enjoy your trip.

Hello Jeff,
Im in Kennebunkport. I was up in Manchester not to long ago at Scott's RV picking up my daughters sled. I hear you have some good trout fishing around your area? Hope your summer is going good. I enjoyed to break from the heat today here on the coast how was it up your way?

Used to be stationed at Brunswick and we lived in Harpswell. Have some great friends up there and am fortunate enough to be able to go up for a week with the wife, kids and dog for a vacation.

dc

Back