I thank all of you for your prayers and support

Gary, our hearts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. It is very sad to hear the news of Suzanne's passing. Through our e mails we have become friends and I know she will be looked after by the Lord above.

Bill & Trish Vullo

Gary,
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you bud. Hitch

Gary

My thoughts continue to be with you and your family. I know its been a tough battle and difficult for all of you and you've done everything you could to be with her and ease her pain.

As you find the strength to move forward, take care of yourself, pat River for us all and know that we all stand by to help you renew your love of the great outdoors and look at your wonderful photographs and read your thoughtful stories.

As you know my thoughts are with you and all the children. A tough time for all but now we know that Suzanne is in a better place and now at peace.

Gary,
you are in the thoughts and prayers of our family during this hard time. I can only begin to guess the feelings you have experienced in the last week. Suzanne will always be more important than the ducks and dogs and decoys, but those things may just be the distraction that allow you a moment of peace in the years ahead.
We think of my wife's mother each day who was taken way too soon by cancer. Suzanne will be in your thoughts and hart just the same, every day.

Bob

Gary I am so sorry to hear of Suzannes passing. Sandy and I will have you and your family in our prayers. This hits close to home for us.

Your wife looked way too young to leave this world. I always tell my kids when something bad happens to remember someone else has it much worse.
Sincerely, Tom.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Gary. You did it the right way....together. Know that she is now pain free and in a better place. I am sure that her memory will be the wind in your sail to keep you moving onward through this journey of life.

Very sorry to here of your lose. I hope you and River can get in the marsh soon and find some peace doing what you love. Luke

Gary, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. I believe the only thing we can take into heaven are relationships. I have faith that you two will be together again one day.

Take Care,
Brian

Gary,

From the times years ago on the MLB forum to this day I have always looked up to your style and wisdom; looking forward to hearing about the next adventure that you and River had completed.

I am truly saddened to hear of your loss... Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Zach Benson

Gary,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine what it must have been like for you, but I know you have been blessed to spend time with her before the Lord took her home. We've never met, yet I feel like I know you somehow and my heart breaks for you right now. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Gary. I can't even begin to imagine what it is like to lose a spouse. Man's words can never heal at times like these but hopefully you can find hope, peace, and grace in God's word. Here's a passage from Roman's that reminds me of the peace and hope we can find in Christ Jesus:

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. - Romans 5:1-5 (NIV)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back