JUNE 2017 - What's on your workbench ?

As always great work Steve, I've been trying to grow decoys in my own garden for many years never seems to work! I'll have to learn the secret. Hope all is well.

Steve, Regarding Attaching the Heads, Suggestion When I use to make a lot of Black Cork birds I Found The Best way for me was to drill a 1 in hole in the bottom of the body in line with the bottom of the head.as deep as you want. a in, or so deep glue in a 1 in dowel Then after glue is set I always use 5 minute Epoxy drill a hole for a number 12 screw to go up into the bottom of the head with some 5 minute epoxy under head Tighten down on screw head will never break off Make up some 1 in Cork Plugs to put in hole after words .Any Questions Drop me a Line PAUL

Anthony~

These fine Mallards and Blacks are the work of George Williams. He let's me post his photos for him....

GWilliams%20-%20Cork%20Mallards%20amp%20Blacks_zpss2s3ivk0.jpg

George~

What a Great Herd ! I'd love to see some close-ups of that sleeper Black Duck. Maybe he will find his way out to your garden.....

All the best,

SJS

Steve, I sent you multiple shots of the sleeper. Hope you have some use for it. Thanks again for posting shots for me.
G

Back