KUIU waders review

Eric , just called them today about the boots. You must have had the LaCrosse boots which were 1200 in the boots and now their own version is only 600 and I am disappointed Only saving grace there is no steel shank to conduct cold
Jim

Are you referring to Sitka or KUIU?

SITKA and 800 in boots was 1200 with LaCross
Disappointing to hear, I have the 1200 Lacrosse boots on mine and now I hope I don't need to have them replaced! Picked up mine when they launched the solids and haven’t had an issue yet, love them. Think I’m gunna send them in for a service this summer.

Interested in the Kuiu as their stuff is all very high quality and well made, but don’t see a zippered version available. Would love to try on the Chene Gear waders though, those things look sweet!

A member on here recently told me that Frogg Toggs makes the waders for Rogers, can anyone confirm that?

Disappointing to hear, I have the 1200 Lacrosse boots on mine and now I hope I don't need to have them replaced! Picked up mine when they launched the solids and haven’t had an issue yet, love them. Think I’m gunna send them in for a service this summer.

Interested in the Kuiu as their stuff is all very high quality and well made, but don’t see a zippered version available. Would love to try on the Chene Gear waders though, those things look sweet!
friends checked them out at Harrisburg show love their gear but they were disappointed with waders no zipper no knee padding

Eric my new Dive bomb waders just arrived they are very good boots fit with room for heavy sock zipper front padded knees 1200 in boots

Jim,

I just came across the Dive Bombs. They look nice. How is the front zipper while sitting in the boat?

Back