Looking for junker sxs's

David Stern

I have a project I want to do with some junked sxs shotguns. I mean non-usable. Junk. I am not looking to spend much $ on them. Where would you go about looking for something like that?
Stern

I have one percussion cap need to be able to purchase with all NJ FID requirements or willing to pay FFD fees and shipping I would be looking to get about $50 for the gun

GL you want someone to go thru transferring a firearm legally to you and give it to you for free?

Local PD and County programs pay $50 for junk long guns no questions asked!!!

LOL

A lot of states do not require any paperwork to transfer. I would pick up if it were close.
I did not know that local PD's were offering a $50 fee for handing in.
I will keep you in mind if I don't find what I am looking for.

Thank you.
Stern

any non-antique firearm is going to require an FFL transfer - $25 to $50 depending on the dealer

if you are in NY state- any private transfer (outside of family) is outlawed by the so called Safe act-

and your location says NYC - can you legally own a gun there - i thought any long gun required a permit there- i could be wrong

Fellas
Did not think about the legality of it. Was looking for a non operable piece so did not even consider it a firearm. You can close this thread.

There's a shop in Easton PA called SARCO they have barrels of old beat up used shotguns from $20 and up. Might be worth looking into?

Back