6509pse.jpg

6597pse.jpg

6620pse.jpg

6644pse.jpg

6683pse.jpg

6798mallards.jpg

6802pse.jpg

6807pse.jpg

Here's a view of the sunrise over ipswich bay last saturday before the big wind -

6205pse.jpg

Hope you like em.
sarge

I sure did enjoy that, Dick. Nice to look at the belly button on the greenhead. That landing hen is a beautiful shot along with the second to the last shot of the drake coming in on an angle. They are super nice. As for the last shot------awesome! Thanks for the show.
Al

I sure did enjoy that, Dick. Nice to look at the belly button on the greenhead. That landing hen is a beautiful shot along with the second to the last shot of the drake coming in on an angle. They are super nice. As for the last shot------awesome! Thanks for the show.
Al

Al - that last one is with my new favorite auto setting for landscapes...A-DEP.....puts everything in the frame IN FOCUS..........what a concept, even I can do it !
sarge

Excellent photos!!!

The second to last shot of the drake tipped on his side is classic! I love when they do that!

Hi Derek - Thanks - I have seen a whole flock of geese do that but when ducks do it ............looks like they defy gravity with such a shorter wing position........also on a flat calm day the noise is great.

BTW - I just received a duck and goose call from Bob and they are really nice..........I based my decision on the duck call, in part, listening to what you did on a video............let me know if you need an agent and we can get you down south and win something !

Dick

Looks like your getting dialed in!

Hi Brian - If YOU think so..............there is hope for me yet !

I have to do a hunter safety program so I can get down there to gun with you !

Do you ever do photo trips ???

sarge

Dick,

These are terrific photos, each amazing on its own. Together it's hard to even think about a favorite. Thank you for posting them. I get up to the cape from time to time. It is always great to have a reason to think about your area.

John

No, I've thought about it, but don't really know if there is a demand for it. I know alot of birders go out on photo tours. Just not sure they wanna go out in a camo duck killing machine! hahahaha

Back