Moving on!!!!!!!!!!!

If we did that we'd both end up dead and our wives wouldn't even get the life insurance money. The insurance guy would be like "That was no accident, both of those guys knew they would die trying this...that was a double suicide. CLAIM DENIED!"

Congrats on selling the house. Looks like you have some great plans for the new place.

Have you got the Honda tiller you where looking at?
Most of the sub $1000 tillers looked about the same so I ended up with a Craftsman just cause that would be the easiest to return or have work done on. I'd guess I have about 15 hours on it now and have been a bit surprised by it, works better then I thought it would. Only thing I never knew how much I liked having a swing handle until it's not there. I did run into a BCS tiller and gave it a good look over. I want one of them some day, looked like the real deal quality wise.

Tim

Tod congrats on the sale. THe house looks great. The bathroom came out very nice. Good luck in the new house. Tell Jen I said hi. HHG

Congrats on selling the house. Looks like you have some great plans for the new place.

Have you got the Honda tiller you where looking at?
Most of the sub $1000 tillers looked about the same so I ended up with a Craftsman just cause that would be the easiest to return or have work done on. I'd guess I have about 15 hours on it now and have been a bit surprised by it, works better then I thought it would. Only thing I never knew how much I liked having a swing handle until it's not there. I did run into a BCS tiller and gave it a good look over. I want one of them some day, looked like the real deal quality wise.

Tim

Hey Tim, I'm finally getting my head above water and haven't thought about tillers. The one I wanted from Honda is not made anymore, they only make their bigger rear time now, of course more $$$$. I hear great things about he BCS, but they would be 2500 minimum and there is no dealer locally. I can get the big honda for 1900. I need to do something soon if we are going to get asparagus and brambles in this year, maybe put it off?

I'm glad you are happy with the craftsman, that is what I should get.

Tod congrats on the sale. THe house looks great. The bathroom came out very nice. Good luck in the new house. Tell Jen I said hi. HHG

Hey Hank, how you all doing? Getting out for turkies? My season has been good so far.

We have been great. Little Hank got his first turkey 3 weeks ago in NH. It was awesome. I need to post a pic. I shot a bird the following weekend. I want to get out again but have been busy with coaching baseball, kids shooting team and now the stripers are here. :) Good problems to have. I need to talk to you about your building at some point. I'm curious about putting up a small pole barn here and need to look at the different options and costs. HHG

Back