My new black "Pearl"

Dave,
I like the idea of the wood chips. My wife and I sure wish we would have trained our dog to go behind the garage instead of all over the yard.........Maybe the next one.

joe o
No worries.Put the pup in a wire cage on top of the truck.Tie it down good,and put a windshield,in front,with a sign on the side saying,"I'M VOTING FOR MITT" LOL

i thought all the comedians were in n.y.!!

Hard to believe it's already been a month since Pearl arrived.

Here are some pictures of tonights session.

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0736.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

Arrrrr! Matey she be lookin fine from here.....Nothing like a mouthfull of feathers to make it more fun dad.

Them pics made me remember daisy`s first swim and retrieve of a 12 lb goose.... she was 4 months old ....and has not looked back ....

Keep the pics coming we were hoping for a new kid in the kennel but the lady dog may not have taken ...Daisy is 6 on july 1st so i was hoping to train a new doggy with her, she did so well training with my buddies dog .
\
Shermie...

It sure looks like Pearl has found the hearts of your family, Troy. She is one gorgeous looking girl and from what I have seen in the pictures, you will have her trained just the way you want. Good luck.
Al

Here's a neat sequence of Pearl playing with the camp mallard on a recent fishing trip.

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

And my two girls...

DSC_0084.jpg

Back