New Puppy from Al Hansen

Dennis Schneider

Good News today, Al and I just made the deal on one of his YLF that I will be picking up at the 49 day mark. Her name will be Bella and she will be enjoying a life of chasing Mountain Grouse, Desert Quail, Snow Geese, Dark Geese, Ducks, Huns and Sharp-tails along with being loved and cared for.

She will join my BLF Sadie (8 years old) and will need to take her place in the pecking order. Let the fun begin in a few short weeks.

She will also be heading to Sask. Canada in September and October of 2011 to be showered with the sights and sounds of thousand of birds coming into the decoys. I just hope that I can manage to harvest a few for her and Sadie to retrieve.

Best Regards,

Dennis S. (New Mexico)

Hey Dennis,
I just happened to have a pic of the pups! Maybe she is in this shot. In a week or two you will know.
Sounds to me that she will be busy by next fall. I just took the barricade down this morning.
Al

IMG_9346.jpg

Good luck with your new pup. They are geat looking dogs. I wish I lived closer. With all the pics Al keeps putting up I could probably talk my wife into getting one.

Back