NYSP web site Assalt ban

Just a heads up:

"This list is intended only as a guide and is not meant to be an exclusive, exhaustive list as there may be additional weapons that will also meet the amended definition under the new law."

Scott

Just a heads up:

"This list is intended only as a guide and is not meant to be an exclusive, exhaustive list as there may be additional weapons that will also meet the amended definition under the new law."

Scott
Yeah, but it is the list today. I'm sure more will be added over the course of the year plus 90 days. It gives the avg joe someplace to check with no BS .With so much speculation I thought It would be helpful since NYSP will be enforcing it.

Hats off to the company my brother works for (and me before moving south) Lewis Machine and Tool also known as LMT made the list twice!!!!

I bet the price tag on every single ones of these firearms just went up 25%.

Looks like they changed the link. Try Googleing NY Assault Weapons Ban List.

Thousands of good people have left New York due to the economey, taxes, cost of living, etc. For me, this is the icing on the cake. I am officially working on a plan to get out of here and I am thinking that I am not alone.

On a national level I think that Obama is out to crush the republican party and any thoughs of conservatism in the United States. He is a modern day Hitler. We are in for some dark times.

Tim,
Like you, a hand full of my buddies are planning to do the same thing. A few have already started the job search process.

I'm done and want out but, being married with kids it is a much more difficult sell for me. I've started to investigate some othe states. The Western states being high on the list.

Zane

Back