Please! come with me on a diver hunt today

Gary,
Just stunning!!! I would love to have a coffee table book of "The Adventures of Gary & River"
Keep the pics and stories coming.
Best Regards,
WG

Like all the others have said, those are fantastic. Number 4 would qualify for the best "Blind Retrieve" of the year. Someone else asked abour your camera...what type?

Damn what a hunt and what georgeous pictures.
I will do my darndest to repeat your story in the morning if the wind will cooperate!
Dont think I will round it out with ringers or wigeon, but hopefully will come home with 2 'bills, 2 redheads and 2 buffies.
Gotta take the camera tomorrow!

WOW - I try to focus hard enough on shooting with the gun to think about picking up the camera - when I do grab for the camera, it's all a blur. How do you manage to take such amazing pictures AND put the ducks in the boat?

What a great day - thanks for sharing these.

Dan

I'm pretty much reserved to lurking these days with my one year old, but the drake-hen-drake picture is picture absolutely beautiful Gary. Thank you from Massachusetts.

Adam

Gary - With shots like that, we should pay you for the opportunity to enjoy them - thanks for the post and I think I will send along a contribution to DBDN as you have reminded me about how great this site and group is. For those of us trying to learn to use the lens, your posts are very encouraging !

sarge

What a problem indeed Gary! Enjoyed the hunt thoroughly. I am green.., make that "red" with envy!

Gary,
These are some spectacular pics. The color in the birds, especially the redheads, is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing!

-Bill

Gary,
All of the pictures are great but my favorite is the last one of you and River. Glad to see all is well with the two of you. Take care, Greg MLB

Gary, ok, I can be there wednesday. I'll bring the Bankes and a bunch of corks.

In all seriousness, great shots. Looks like a plan came together.

Those pics are amazing, Gary. Priority for 2010 is the aquisition of a Canon L lense.

Are you taking the pics from the cockpit of the Estuary? Is the boat out in the open water, against a bank/shoreline/, in a cattail island?

Do you shoot at F2.8?

Thanks for sharing . . . hope to learn from you so I can shoot pics like you!

NR

Back