Prayers for BookerT

Tom

I think BookerT found his way to penny beer night and you just didn't know he was gone. Nothing but a big hangover and he's hoping to not get busted.

What a scare. Sure am glad to hear the blood work came back good.

A huge thanks to all, Booker is home, well, tired and very hungry. We don't really know what it was but we do know what it wasn't. We do get pretty attached to them don't we?

A huge thanks to all, Booker is home, well, tired and very hungry. We don't really know what it was but we do know what it wasn't. We do get pretty attached to them don't we?
Hello, all. I'm a little late to the party, so let me first address the "Who's this guy?" question. My name is Rob, I've been lurking here for about a decade, gleaning duck boat info. I registered 4 years ago, but this is my first official post - call me a wallflower. I sent Tom a PM, and he encouraged me to share with others. Here is an excerpt with the important details:
"...your recent experience with Booker mirrors mine with my buddy, Travis. His vet noted that he had yeast in his intestine, most likely from ingestion of rabbit feces. We do not keep rabbits, but do have a sizable local population of wild cottontails, as well as other rodents, such as field mice. Travis laps up anything round and brown that he finds in the field as if it was Milk Duds, so this might be an explanation..."
Hope someone finds this useful.
-Rob

Back