schellinger low boat

No, because after people spamming and circumventing the classified rules, the owner and moderator decided to implement the rule.

Yes Carl because that's what I was doing.

Actually, I don't think you were spamming or circumventing. But we all have to follow the rules.
An acceptable "work around" is to send someone a PM with the craigslist link, I've done it more than once.

That's the boat I have for sale. You won't find one in that condition for that price again. Guaranteed. I'm not trying to gouge my fellow duck hunters. Probably the last chance to get into a Roy boat for an affordable number. Certainly don't have to sell just moving up because my sons are growing up and trying to be fair.

PS - the posting/participation rule is stupid. Sometimes less is more and I'm not going to post/talk to just talk. God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

If you want the boat call or text. I'm worldwide for work so if I don't get back right away I apologize in advance.

That's the boat I have for sale. You won't find one in that condition for that price again. Guaranteed. I'm not trying to gouge my fellow duck hunters. Probably the last chance to get into a Roy boat for an affordable number. Certainly don't have to sell just moving up because my sons are growing up and trying to be fair.

PS - the posting/participation rule is stupid. Sometimes less is more and I'm not going to post/talk to just talk. God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

If you want the boat call or text. I'm worldwide for work so if I don't get back right away I apologize in advance.

If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else.

I run mine with a 25hp on it. WOT...the only way to run

Agreed! If you aint having fun whats living, speed doesnt kill, mistakes do.
Im supposed to be getting my hands on a custom prop throwing the low box into the 54mph range.... excited!

Back