Shot a big buck Friday afternoon....

Jay Anglin

DSC_0059crop.jpg

8 point mainframe. With 5 of the coolest scorable stickers that you will ever see he's a 13 point. Dressed at 168 pounds. 145 1/4 inch gross estimate score.

DSC_0053crop-1.jpg

An amazing experience...truly the buck of my dreams.

Last edited:
Thanks...Ruger .44 Mag carbine. Winchester Supreme 240 grain Dual Bond. Bushnell Banner 1.75 x 4 scope. 125 yards down slope through brush. Both lungs and mercifully the top of his heart was gone as well. 4 seconds at full afterburner directly towards me and he piled in.

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Actually you can see the entry hole in the one pic if you didn't notice.
[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
[/font]
I did, that's why I asked. It looked like a nice entry and good shot placement. I took a buck in Missouri under similar conditions and results, only I was using a .44 handgun, 80 yards and he ran down hill and piled up just a short distance from me. No pictures because he had nowhere near as nice a rack as the one you shot. ( lucky dude you :>) )

Thats an awesome buck. I'm about to go back to deer hunting, this has to be the worst duck season I've seen yet, but I've seen plenty of big deer on some of my property.

Back