Sons first duck hunt

Brad Wainscott

Took my son on his first duck hunt today. Finally saw some action, but our shooting wasn't that great. I knew he had a good time when he looked at me on the way home and said thanks dad I love ya!!! We ended up with a couple geese and worked a few ducks!

View attachment image.jpg

The Thanks Dad was enough... Taking your son and having a day together was the fun... Shooting a bird was the bonus... Remember these days...

Brad~

Congratulations! Sounds like this will be the start of many fine times afield together.

All the best,

SJS

Great job dad. Hell never forget the memories you are creating. My son now has a girlfriend and Im impressed it hasnt hindered his desire to still go hunting. Enjoy!!!

Congrats on your sons first duck.
It's nice to see the next generation getting out there.

That's awesome. I started a photo album when my kids were little to hold hunting and fishing memories. It's priceless to me now.

My profile pic is my favorite trip from when the kids were young and Guinness was in his prime.

Nice work! My boy is 7 and has tagged along on his first goose hunt and a duck hunt on pond this year. Can't wait until he can tote a shotgun!

Brad

Congratulations to you both on that hunt. Yuma is a good looking pup. I would imagine that you are looking forward to next year.
Al

Back