Speaking of LITTLE FRIENDS

Bob,
Aren't you a little old to be picking up a new pup? The difference in energy level is likely to kill you. Maybe when you do pick up that pup you should deliver him/her to a younger fella more suited for the task. I can recommend a guy like that who will be glad to help you out in that regard. ;>)

Surely Dave you dont mean YOU as the younger guy?!? Youre a bit up there too :p and you might finding keeping up with a little feller like that might be a bit much

Bob what a cuuuuuuuutie. We need more pictures....

Bob,
Aren't you a little old to be picking up a new pup? The difference in energy level is likely to kill you. Maybe when you do pick up that pup you should deliver him/her to a younger fella more suited for the task. I can recommend a guy like that who will be glad to help you out in that regard. ;>)

To quote MacQuarrie : "When a man stops liking this; it's time to bury him!"

Nothing will brighten my day like looking at a picture of a happy little pup!

Good luck with it. You're gonna have fun!

Jon

I liked that quote, Bob. I know that the first weekend in May can't get here soon enough. Best of luck with that beautiful black. Enjoy the challenge of picking it out.
Al

A magical beginning of a new relationship. I hope the pup becomes a great companion for you in the field and at home.

Dave

Cute pup! I hope you have a nice decoy all made up for her to chew on when she gets home. :)

Tim

Van Morrison fan, Bob? Good choice!

Good catch, Rick.

"You're the queen of the slipstream with eyes that shine;
You have crossed many waters to here..."

How could I not go with that? ;-) ;-)
https://youtu.be/LLIYiL-UOnA

Bob

Back