Spray shield makers

Mike McCauley

I'm looking for someone to build me a spray shield for my Roy boat. Looking for one that my dog can get under. I saw Diane's but want something a little bigger then hers. I have gotten some prices and they range from $600-$800. I also tried searching on the site but I'm having a hard time getting calls and emails back or they are no longer in business. Thanks!

There used to be a guy by the name of Bob Goyden Don't know his number but a BBSB had one on it that he built

Mike~

Any canvas maker should be able to make one for you - especially if you can give him/her a sketch - or a picture from one you like here on the site.

Where are you located?

SJS

I've tried a couple local but they want a ton of money. I'm located in harleysville pa but willing to travel a little to find a nice one!

Assuming you're running a low boat, I'd go with a box style canvas with the baby carriage top. Would be easy to drop down. I know Val in Tuckerton has the patterns to make them. You definitely want to go with something with more protection than the standard teepee style sneakbox canvas.

Assuming you're running a low boat, I'd go with a box style canvas with the baby carriage top. Would be easy to drop down. I know Val in Tuckerton has the patterns to make them. You definitely want to go with something with more protection than the standard teepee style sneakbox canvas.

Yes defintiely want something with more cover. I haven't contacted Val but I'll try and look up his info! Thank you!

Back